The colors for the Color Your World Challenge from Tourmalinenow are:
Ahhh…. most of these look remarkably similar to last week’s entries. I hope these photos qualify. Here are my attempts:
1. Forest Green: along a narrow path.
2. Pacific blue: looking across San Fransisco Bay to Alcatraz. So this literally is the Pacific.
3. Yellow: my favorite Cadbury chocolate bars; I can’t find them in the U.S. so I stock up when I’m in Ireland.
4. Outrageous orange: The sunset over Dublin.
5. Red violet: Smithwick’s Irish Ale (pronounced Smith-ick’s if you don’t want to sound like a foreigner!)
6. Purple Mountains Majesty: the blooms in the greenhouse at Biltmore Estate.
7. Blush: more flowers; this time from the gardens at Kylemore Abbey.