The colors in the Crayola box for this week, thanks to the Color Your World challenge from Tourmalinenow:
1. Granny Smith apple – the water of the Roman Bath:
2. Turquoise blue – the sea off the coast of Cornwall:
3. Shadow – Newton outside the British Library:
4. Red orange – tulips in Soho Square:
5. Hot magenta – stained glass in Dover Castle (it’s one of those colors!)
6. Blue bell – the sky at dusk outside The Globe Theatre:
7. Gray – Canterbury Cathedral under scaffolding:
No not literally…
I mentioned I am traveling. It’s Ireland again and it never gets old…. Well, you know what I mean.
I’m on a mission to find as many prehistoric/Neolithic sites as possible, before I join my long dead ancestors in the soil. Thus, I am very behind on my reading and commenting. Nevertheless, I am never happier than when I’m surrounded by 6000 year old monuments. Here are some samples: wedge tomb (2500 BC), ring fort (early Medieval period) and stone fort (400 BC). The final shot is of Ireland’s largest stone circle dating to 4000 BC.