The colors for the Color Your World Challenge from Tourmalinenow are:
Ahhh…. most of these look remarkably similar to last week’s entries. I hope these photos qualify. Here are my attempts:
1. Forest Green: along a narrow path.
2. Pacific blue: looking across San Fransisco Bay to Alcatraz. So this literally is the Pacific.
3. Yellow: my favorite Cadbury chocolate bars; I can’t find them in the U.S. so I stock up when I’m in Ireland.
4. Outrageous orange: The sunset over Dublin.
5. Red violet: Smithwick’s Irish Ale (pronounced Smith-ick’s if you don’t want to sound like a foreigner!)
6. Purple Mountains Majesty: the blooms in the greenhouse at Biltmore Estate.
7. Blush: more flowers; this time from the gardens at Kylemore Abbey.
Here are the colors in the Crayola box for this week’s Color Your World Challenge from Tourmalinenow.
This past week I’ve been in my favorite destination spot: Ireland. Obviously the green wasn’t a problem but some of the others are a wee bit of a stretch!
1. Fern: It’s even green in Ireland in February. This along the Ring Of Kerry.
2. Blue green: it’s the water of the sea between the coast and the Skellig Islands (where they filmed The Force Awakens for all the Star Wars fans…)
3. Goldenrod: I just thought the sign was hilarious. Don’t drive your VW Beetle off the pier!
4. Melon: look close at the art piece in the atrium … that’s sort of melon, right?
5. Orchid: there’s a slightly colorful tinge to the clouds, right?
6. Royal purple: lobby chairs
7. Jazz berry Jam: the colorful houses, harbor-side, Port Magee.
The colors in the Crayola box this week for the Color Your World Challenge from Tourmalinenow:
Since I covered Screaming Green earlier this week, I’ll start with Number Two..
2. Outer Space: This is me practicing night photography so it’s not the greatest. One of these days I’ll figure out these settings!
3. Sun glow: skillet cornbread perfect with a bowl of spicy chili on a cold winter day
4. Bittersweet: One of my autumn acrylic paintings
5. Dazzle Dazzle Rose: the notebook on the top, and head I still handwrite a lot of my preliminary scenes before committing them to the electronic file!
6. Purple Heart: Roger Waters in concert last summer – the opening number
6. Piggy Pink: flowers clinging to the cliffs