In an attempt to stretch my photography skills, I have signed up for the “Color Your World” Photography Challenge from Tourmaline. Every day for 120 days, a new color from the Crayola color palette will be the featured challenge. I am opting to post all the colors for the week in one post. Here are my photos for the week one colors:
1. Bluetiful (YlnMn blue) – a great piece of art from my pal Beach (go see his photos!)
2. Almond – I know, I know LAZY!
3. Mahogany -My Nana’s hope chest brought over from Scotland in 1923. (It’s pine, not mahogany)
4. Shocking pink – this might not quite match the Crayola color but the sky at sunset was so amazing, I pulled over on the side of the road to get the shot with my phone!
5. Indigo – the sky, not the berries in the foreground.
6. White – my resurrected orchid!