The colors from the crayola box this week are:
Thanks to Tourmalinenow for the Color Your World Challenge. Hmmm, some of these colors are suspiciously similar to previous weeks. Damn it, Crayola! At least black is a color I can heartily endorse!
- Electric Lime: back to the Philly Auto Show
- Sky Blue: on the Irish Coast (Dingle Bay)
3. Banana mania: this does not resemble the color of any banana I’ve ever seen, but the dog’s coat is kind of that color. And he is a banana so… here’s Jay Dog!
4. Sunset orange: at the ballpark last summer
5. Purple pizzazz AND 6. Blue violet: another night at the ballpark:
7. Black: branches against a grey, rainy sky
This week’s entries for the Color Your World Challenge from Tourmaline!
1. Inch Worm: From the Philadelphia Auto Show 2017
2. Robin egg blue: a walk along the Thames in London
3. Yellow orange: The Gardens at Kylemore Abbey, County Galway, Ireland. I have no idea what the flowers are…
4. Fuzzy wuzzy brown: A nice Irish Pale Ale!
5. Pink Flamingo: my hydrangeas, the season before I killed them!
6. Wild blue yonder: Bucks County sunset in December
7. Timberwolf: back to Kylemore Abbey in Ireland.
In an attempt to stretch my photography skills, I have signed up for the “Color Your World” Photography Challenge from Tourmaline. Every day for 120 days, a new color from the Crayola color palette will be the featured challenge. I am opting to post all the colors for the week in one post. Here are my photos for the week one colors:
1. Bluetiful (YlnMn blue) – a great piece of art from my pal Beach (go see his photos!)
2. Almond – I know, I know LAZY!
3. Mahogany -My Nana’s hope chest brought over from Scotland in 1923. (It’s pine, not mahogany)
4. Shocking pink – this might not quite match the Crayola color but the sky at sunset was so amazing, I pulled over on the side of the road to get the shot with my phone!
5. Indigo – the sky, not the berries in the foreground.
6. White – my resurrected orchid!