Finally getting to these! Sorry nominators! I decided to combine my thanks to all of you into one big post: Thank you to anwyn84 and Bethany Harvey for the Liebster nomination, Anand (Vibrant) for the Premio Dardos and the Sunshine Blogger Awards. I have a feeling I’m forgetting someone… If that is true, I am so sorry! I’m finding it hard to keep up with my work in progress, not to mention my assignments for 101 (plus I do have a day job)! I’ve decided to try and answer a combination of some of the questions that were asked among all of them. I apologize for not playing by the rules!
Here are 5 of Anand’s questions:
- If you could transport yourself into one of your favorite books, where would you go and why? This might change depending on what day you asked me but, today what popped into my mind was: Once and Future King because I love the King Arthur legend.
- If I could meet one person (real, imaginary, alive or dead) who would it be and what would you do with them? Another tough question. So many possible answers. I’d like to meet Mark Twain and take a trip down the Mississippi on a paddle wheel boat.
- What is your best memory? My Dad teaching me to swim when I was about 7 years old.
- Who is your source of inspiration? The author P.D. James because she didn’t start writing until she was in her 30s and didn’t publish her first novel until she was 42.
- What are your top 5 favorite books of this year? Some old, some new: Girl On a Train, The Clockwork Universe, My Antonia, Maybe In Another Life, and Where’d You Go Bernadette?
Here are 5 of anwyn84’s questions:
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be? Scotland
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? My crazy dog
- What’s the best meal you can prepare? I make a pretty awesome lasagna!
- How many times have you fallen in love? Once, but I seem to fall farther every day!
- What’s your favorite beverage? It’s a tie: coffee and Irish whisky
Now instead of nomination, per se, I’m going to link you to my home page where you can find 30 of the blogs I love on my sidebar! I love these blogs! If you find yourself there, feel free to accept my nomination for all three of these awards!
Again, thank you for the nominations! Love you guys!