The awards notice on the top of my sidebar seems to be of no consequence to my dear friends here on WP! I do appreciate being nominated. It’s just that I feel weird trying to pass the award on to others. And for either one of two reasons: 1) leaving someone out or 2) forcing the burden of passing it on to another. Nevertheless, my recent nomination by Tarnished Soul for the Miranda Sings Award presented an opportunity to do something that I might actually need right now. Find seven things to love about myself. I know, it sounds a bit egotistical, doesn’t it? I suppose it would be if you were a naturally confident, self assured, positive and extroverted person. Yeah, I’m not…
Seven things I love about myself. Uh, here goes..
- I have excellent reading comprehension skills.
- I am extremely inquisitive. (Though some would say that’s not a good thing).
- I really like my current haircut. (I know that’s stupid, but I’m already struggling with this.)
- My boobs are nice. (TMI, but they are!)
- I have a good sense of humor. (Obviously!)
- Oh yeah… I guess I’m good at this writing thing. Maybe. Or at the very least I like what I write!
- I must be humble because I can’t think of another damned thing…
Here’s where I deviate from the rules. I’m not going to pass on the nomination to anyone else. But thanks again my friend Tarnished Soul for thinking of me! You are a sweetheart!