Yesterday, I was nominated by the lovely Becky B for the Leibster Award! Thank you so much! The blogging community is full of wonderful people and this is such a great way to promote one another. How awesome! This helps us discover new blogs by sharing the love!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are my answers to Becky’s questions:
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl definitely
- What’s your favorite book from childhood? My Side Of the Mountain – by Jean Craighead George
- If I had a time machine, which period or place would you travel to right now? This is tricky. History has not been kind to women, therefore any period in the past is going to set me back in terms of equality. So how about I travel forward to 2063 when Zefram Cochrane invents warp drive?!? (Star Trek reference)
- What was the last film you watched and who did you watch it with? The Imitation Game and I watched with my husband
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done? Yikes! I’m a chicken!
- What’s the best thing about you? I don’t take myself too seriously
- When you were little, what did you want to be? I had a list: gymnast, rock star, astronaut, Queen of England. Lofty goals…
- If we had to compete at something right now, what activity are you confident you can beat me at? Self deprecating joke telling?
- Of the posts you have written, which is your favorite? The Fair Folk of Galway Bay, one of my fairy tales
- What has made you smile this week? Gemma Halliday’s book Killer in High Heels (highly recommend, it’s hilarious!)
- If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be? Former President Jimmy Carter
Now then, here are the folks who I would like to nominate:
Sometimes Stellar Story Teller Nicola Auckland because she is a stellar story teller!
Travel Much? Humor, creativity, travel, who could ask for anything more?
OPRF Life check out Whitney’s blog, chronicling the massive renovation of their old home!
RunTroyRun confessions of a lazy runner, which I don’t believe for a minute based on his photos
The H-files Scott blogs about a little bit of everything!
If you all choose to accept this award then here are your 11 questions:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What book are you currently reading?
- Which historical figure would you most like to have a beer with? (or a coffee, if you don’t drink beer!)
- If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be?
- PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?
- What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Which of your posts so far, is your favorite?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What makes a friend?
Happy blogging, my friends!!